This is the perfect sandbox toy. The hard impact plastic will last through even the hardest players. I am always impressed with how detailed bruder makes their plastic toys. It really looks like the real deal.
- The tracks work really well. They move smoothly and quickly, very important when you're little
- The engine cover is hinged, providing a view of the detailed engine.
- Inside the cab is a seat surrounded by buttons, a joystick, steering, and pedals. They even detailed the side to look like a door.
- There is even no slip flooring!
- It swivels a full 360 degrees!
- The hydraulic arm is full of detail. there are hoses and hinges, and wires and everything!
- The arm is equipped with a handle that allows you to push and pull the arm up and down, and dig and scoop with the shovel. It will dig 8 inches below the level the tracks are sitting on!
- The arm extends about18 inches, and you can still use the shovel at that length.
- When the arm and shovel move, the hydraulics look very realistic.
- It also features the Cat logo on both sides, on the back, and on the back of the cab.
- It has vents on the sides and top of the excavator.
The more I look at it, the more I want one of my own!
Mack Granite Liebherr Crane Truck, 1/16 scale
This mobile crane is so fun. Again, I can't believe the detail they add to these plastic toys! You will be the best Mom, Dad, Grandparent, Uncle, Aunt ever in their eyes!
This thing is awesome.
- The wheels are rubber and plastic and roll really well.
- It has two adjustable stabilizers on both sides. Currently, three of them are on my desk and the fourth is on my mouse. : )
- It has an opening tool and storage box on both sides. There is also one on the back just behind the crane.
- The mud flaps feature the mack logo, there is a license plate, and lights decals on the back of the trailer.
- The sides and of the trailer have been made to look like it has doors, panels,
- And the top of the trailer has diamond plating, and tools and chain.
- The cab doors open.
- The cab is covered with realistic features including lights, mirrors, handles, tanks, step boxes, grill, the windshield has wipers, Hood ornament, and more!
- Inside the cab there are seats, a steering wheel, gear shift, pedals, even a console with a radio and cupholders! They have thought of everything!
And that's just the truck, I haven't even started talking about the crane!
- The crane's cab door slides open to reveal a well detailed interior. It even has a wiper blade for the window on the roof of the cab.
- The door also has the crane model on the side, LTF 1045-4.1
- The crane and turn a full 360 degrees, Fully extended!
- The crane is equipped with a metal hook on a heavy duty cord.
- On one side of the crane arm is a knob that extends the crane arm to almost three feet without the attachable arm extension. That adds another foot!
- On the other side of the arm is the knob that raises and lowers the arm.
- Also on that side, is a handle to wind and unwind the hook cord.
- The Liebherr logo is on both sides of the arm and the crane
For more great bruder products, check out our website, 3000toys.com