Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Delicious Models

I'm very excited to tell you all about the three new models that we've just received from NZG, a German company that is known for its dedication to quality and detail.

In a way, these models remind me of my grandmother on my mom's side who is a first-generation German immigrant. In fact, we call her "Oma," which is German for "Grandma." Growing up, I could always count on Oma to have delicious baked goods for me to snack on and sitting down to a traditional German feast. She was indeed dedicated to baking me mouth-watering cakes and feeding me the very best German cuisine. I always walked away from Oma's house full and happy and satisfied.

I am confident that you will walk away from these new models full and happy and satisfied.




Hamm GRW280 Rubber Wheeled Roller with Cab
Item: 832
Price: $66.95







Hamm GRW280 Rubber-Wheeled Roller with ROP
Item: 8321
Price: $66.95









Heuvelman Liebherr R916 Advanced Excavator
Item: 685-10
Price: $87.95







Make sure to check out the rest of NZG's models and have a great Wednesday!
--Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment