At long last, you can get your hands on the Manitowoc MLC300 Crawler Crane, or at least a 1/50 scale model of one. But that's nothing to scoff at. See for yourself!
With a pivoting and rotating cab, along with working diecast metal tracks, this crane has great visibility for your 1/50 scale construction crew.
|#MLC300 - 1/50 Scale|
Manitowoc MLC300 Lattice-Boom Crawler Crane with VPC
Towsleys has done a great job with this HUGE model! Here are the features:
• Fully configurable replica with and without VPC Max and backmast
• Fully functional boom with loadblock
• Fully functional variable positioning counterweight with over 3" of travel
• Key operated, friction-controlled boom hoist, whip hoist, and load line drums
• Fully functional luffing jib with loadblock
• Functional live mast with pullies
• 20 Individual Counterweights with chains
• Self-erecting jacking cylinders
• Accurately replicated boom catwalks, carbody catwalks and stairs
• Manitowoc MLC300 graphics throughout
• Realistic wire rope guides, straps, and wire rope tie offs
• Lattice sections attach with high quality bolt/nut fasteners
This behemoth stands an impressive 64" tall when fully assembled!