Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Introducing Marley!

I wanted to take just a moment to introduce the newest member of our blogging and product management team. Marley has been a good friend of mine for a few years and I'm so happy to have her on board with 3000toys! She is providing a new perspective for us since she is still learning about our products. So far her favorites seem to be from Eligor, because they are so fun and unique.

I also would like to say a quick thanks to our faithful customers. I've received so many kind notes by email and regular mail lately, and it's a little overwhelming to see all the nice things that you have to say. Here's a little of what I've seen this week:

"THANK YOU so much for your FANTASTIC customer service...... 3000toys.com met and exceeded any online shipping experience I've had. Their customer service is fast and friendly. A top notch online place to buy toys!!"
-Jenn

"I didn't even expect to get a return email, let alone a replacement. I have your business card ... and I will be sure to carry it in my wallet as a handy way to recommend your company to other collectors/modelers"
-Michael

We really value you, our customers, and love to get feedback. On behalf of all of us, thank you for showing us your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment