Wednesday, March 20, 2013

First Day of Spring!

What a disappointing first day of Spring!! 
I don't know about you, but I was hoping for sunshine and warm weather, maybe even squeeze in a quick trip to the park or golf course, but no. It had to be 40 degrees outside. I hope your vernal equinox was warm and pleasant and that you played in the sand or flew a kite. 

If I could have played outside, this is what I would have played with. If you haven't seen the awesome toys from Bruder then you are seriously missing out. Each piece is unique and interesting, and has tons of working features. I can't wait until my son is big enough so I can justify buying them!

Here are a few of my favorites, follow the links for more details. 


BRUDER02815 - 1/16 Scale

MACK Granite Dump Truck 

BRUDER - 02439 - 1/16 Scale 
Caterpillar Excavator


BRUDER - 02821 - 1/16 Scale
MACK Granite Fire Engine with Water Pump



BRUDER - 02770 - 1/16 Scale
MAN Fire Engine Crane Truck with Light and Sound Module



BRUDER - 02131 - 1/16 Scale
Claas Jaguar 900 Field Chopper 



Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to check out our website for more great products!



No comments:

Post a Comment