As collectors, we often prefer items that are fun to showcase to our friends and family. We also like items that set us apart from other collectors, that show we are excited about and devoted to our hobby. For the past few years, First Gear has been releasing a line of trucks that has helped you do just that! It is called the Fallen Flag series and it features trucks from some of the past giants of the trucking business.
The recently-arrived 10th addition to this series is a truck commemorating the North Penn company which closed in 1992.
Some of the features of this 1/64 scale model are:
- Opening hood with authentic engine detail
- Fully detailed cab interior
- Detailed chassis and undercarriage
- Pivoting fifth-wheel for trailer attachment
- Working trailer landing gear
- Rear roll-up trailer doors