- Highly detailed cab interior
- Authentic tire treads with traction grooves and sipes
- Miniature suspension system
- Airlines on back
- Fairing (the top of the cab) removes to show highly detailed interior
- Spring loaded, adjustable seats
- Opening doors
- Hood opens to show detailed Cummins engine, complete with radiator, hoses, and air filter
- Wheels turn
- Steering wheel moves
Founded in 1979, Catom Trucking, has grown from a one unit operation hauling aggregates during the day and the transportation of construction equipment at night, to nearly 35 unit fleet moving heavy equipment and related products in the Continental U.S. and Canada. This model features a Kenworth W900L in Black with Loyboy Trailer.
My personal favorite of these recent arrivals is the new Freightliner Cascadia, with Cascadia graphics on the trailer:
The Cascadia has brought a new level of efficiency and productivity to the roads thanks to Freightliner moving towards better, and greener, technology.
And here we have the royal blue Peterbilt 379s with various trailers. First, the silver stepdeck:
And, the petroleum tanker:
And last, the dry van trailer:
Also, be sure to look for one of our own custom Tonkin trucks, coming in January:
This is a very unique truck, designed with Zelo graphics. Zelo is an up and coming brand of drinking water that I'll certainly be looking forward to. I hear it has many health benefits. These are available for pre-order on the website.