Monday, December 8, 2008

Introducing Phoenix Toys!

For the last month or so I've been working on bringing you some new products that you may not have seen before. Our first shipment of Phoenix Toys (also Unique Replicas) has arrived, and are on our website. You'll notice the "early December" arrival date highlighted in pink, but the insider information is that they are here and will be ready to ship soon. I saw these at Toy Fair in New York and considered them then, but then saw them again in Chicago recently. I've been so impressed with the detail and uniqueness of these. First let me show you their highlight of the year:

This is a Limited Edition 1/24 scale 1957 Chevy Bel Air Convertible. I have held this in my hands twice, and I can tell you that it is really a stunning car. I could barely keep my hands off of it. There are parts that move on this model that I've never seen move on others. The color is extraordinary, and the picture doesn't even do it justice. There were only 1,957 pieces made, and it is only by some lucky circumstances that we have been able to get them. This would be a wonderful gift for a classic car collector.Features include:
  • Die Cast Chassis with Working Drive Axle
  • Working Steering and Suspension
  • Forward Folding Front Seats
  • Opening Trunk with Spare Tire
  • Comes with Special Limited Edition Tin Box with a Signed a Numbered Certificate of Authenticity
  • Detailed Engine
  • Correct Wheel Covers
  • Authentic Interior
  • Highly Detailed Trim
  • Numbered Chassis




And don't forget to add an extra bonus gift, so your collector can display their beautiful model properly:



Display the Bel Air or any other mid-sized model on this lovely, mirrored display table. It has 2 speeds of rotation and is battery operated. It measures 9.5 inches.

One of the deciding factors when I made the choice to carry Phoenix Toys was the accessory sets, like this one:



This Champion Car Accessory set comes with everything seen here except the car. This is a great way to make you car look like a show-stopper. We also have a nifty mechanics set, and both of these are perfect for mid-scale (1/24) models.

Other models that we have added are:

Lincoln Limousines in Black and White
Two different Studebaker models, something I've found to be a bit rare.
A BMW motorcycle with a SIDE CAR! (really impressive)
And several more models that will pique your interest.

I really hope you are as impressed with these as I have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment