Wednesday, March 10, 2010
The newest from M2Machines
The next in the line of 1/64 Auto-thentics by M2Machines will have FIN POWER! And a very cool three-toned Dodge Royal Lancer to boot! As always, this release will be available in factory sealed case, giving you that special opportunity to find the chase car! See more images on 3000toys.com.
Here are the Specifics:
1) 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air (Sierra Gold) - The Uber popular 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air is one of the most recognizable. This example is finished off in a solid Sierra Gold with Ivory and black interior.The reliable 283 V8 motivates this classic while it rides on full wheel covers with large white wall tires.
2) 1957 Ford Fairlane (Flame Red top w/White middle) - The 1957 Ford, the car that outsold Chevrolet in 1957. The Flame Red and White look just right on this Ford Fairlane 500. The handsome interior is finished off in Black and White. Holding up this classic are full wheel covers with wide white wall tires.
3) 1958 Plymouth Belvedere (Artic Turquoise Metallic) -The 1958 Plymouth, "Todays best buy… Tomorrow best. This gorgeous Belvedere is finished in a solid Artic Turquoise Metallic paint job with turquoise and white interior. The white wall tires are topped off with full wheel covers. A true classic!
4) 1959 Cadillac (Light Pink Pearl) - "Cadillac…universal symbol of achievement." is what the magzines ads in 1959 said. This "Caddy" is covered in a custom shade of Light Pink Pearl with white and black interior. Keeping this car driving down the road are large white wall tires with wire wheel covers.
5) 1957 Chrysler 300C (Crocus Yellow) - The ads in 1957 read, "The Mighty Chrysler, most glamorous car in a generation". This powerful 300C is wearing a shade of Crocus Yellow with tan interior. The full wheel covers top off the wide white wall tires.
6) 1955 Dodge Royal Lancer (Halo Blue lower body, Admiral Blue Metallic middle; White top) -Not one color, or even two tone, but a triple tone car! This 1955 Dodge Royal Lancer is finished off in Halo Blue bottom, Admiral Blue middle and White top. The white wall tires and full wheel covers keep this MoPar running down the highway. "Take command…get the thrill first hand!"
7) CHASE CAR - 1957 Ford Fairlane 500 (Black and Gold) -The classic 1957 Ford is finished in Black and Gold paint. The bumpers, wheel covers and all the trim are now done in gold.
8) LIMITED EDITION - 1959 Cadillac (Gold) - Finished in Pearl Gold, this 1959 Cadillac is the envy of all collectors. The trim, bumpers and wheelcovers are now finished in gold.