NEW Diecast Masters models are landing next week and there are some really incredible pieces in both 1/50 and 1/87 scales! One of those new items is the 1/50 Caterpillar 18M3 Motor Grader.
|#85521 - 1/50 Scale|
Caterpillar 18M3 Motor Grader - High Line Series
Diecast Masters’ careful attention to detail is evident with this new 18M3. Today I’m reviewing the 1/50 scale model where everything has been recreated to an exacting degree, from the tread on the tires to the lights and mirrors.
Features of this impressive replica include:
• detailed cab interior, including operator
• authentic Cat Machine Yellow paint
• authentic Cat trade dress and safety decals
• operator's cabin platform
• fire suppression system details
• moveable drawbar, circle and moldboard
• front wheel steering and axle articulation
• rear frame articulation
• oscillating tandem left and right rear wheels
• rear ripper raises and lowers
• authentic tire tread design
The scraper is posable, allowing you maximum flexibility when building a scene.
A detailed operator’s cab with an operator is surrounded by meticulously detailed handrails and catwalks.
Authentically modeled soft rubber hydraulic lines run everywhere you would expect to see them on the real machine.
The fully-articulated scarifier can be positioned to your preference, providing a range of options for dioramas or other uses. Also modeled is the machine’s fire suppression system, which you can see here.
Even the tire treads and the bolts on the wheels are replicated on this 1/50 scale model. Additionally, as part of the High Line Series, this replica comes in a full-color, printed metal collector tin featuring specs and pictures of the real machine.