Thursday, November 12, 2015

Model Kits For Everyone!

When I was 11, I received my first AMT plastic model kit for Christmas. It was a beautiful 1969 Mercury Cougar Eliminator. I had a blast installing each part and seeing it come together. I feel sorry for the little plastic people doomed to drive it around though; I had a very shaky understanding of the mechanical processes inherent in a functional automobile, and I'm sure that the transmission would have fallen out before the unfortunate 1/25 scale auto enthusiast could make it a mile down the road. However, even though the paint may have been a bit uneven, and the rear-view mirror a little crooked, I was proud of that car.

We have many model kit options available from AMT, Polar Lights, Lindberg, and MPC for the modeler in your life. Take a look at some of our favorites.

#117 - 1/25 Scale
1966 Chevrolet Chevelle- Unassembled Plastic Model Kit 
#911 - 1/32 Scale
Nestle Crunch Chevrolet Monster Truck Plastic Model Kit
#797 - 1/25 Scale
Emergency Rescue - 1976 Chevy Blazer - Super Snap Plastic Model Kit 

#911 - 1/25 Scale
Back to the Future Time Machine - Delorean DMC-12 sports car Plastic Model Kit Skill Level 1

#750 - 1/25 Scale
Ghostbusters ECTO-1A - Plastic Model Kit, Skill Level 2 Plastic Model Kit
Model kits make great gifts and provide many hours of enjoyment. These are just a few of the many kits available at 3000toys.com, so head over and check them all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment