Monday, February 23, 2009

The most attractive truck I think I've ever seen...

The long-anticipated shipment of our zēlo trucks has finally arrived! This Freightliner Cascadia tractor, trailer set advertises a new, enhanced water product that combines high levels of essential minerals with subtle refreshing flavors, all without added calories or sweeteners. Also, to enhance collectibility, the tractor design is different on each side of the trailer!

zēlo is an enhanced water beverage with trace minerals plus Natural Spring Water. Zēlo supplies 50% of the Daily Value of Vitamin C and 80% of the Daily Value of Niacin (Vitamin B), with 70 mg of Potassium (Electrolytes) per each 20 ounce serving.Zēlo has NO calories, Sugar, Sodium, Fats, Carbohydrates or Caffeine.

All that aside, this is a really stunning truck - probably my favorite that I've seen in my 4 1/2 years here. Take a look for yourself.






No comments:

Post a Comment