The jaw crusher is primarily used for crushing gravel along with demolition and construction waste.
This NZG model has a number of great features including:
- Sturdy diecast metal construction with very few plastic parts
- Opening side panels on the crusher assembly to reveal the fly wheel and drive belt
- Simulated spring suspension
- Authentic graphics
- Nicely modeled handrails and access steps
- Individually linked tracks with great bolt detail
|Picture provided by Miniature Construction World|
NZG's Kleemann MC 110 Z Mobile Jaw Crusher #878 in 1/50 Scale is expected to arrive in August / September .
To see the real machine in action...Watch the video below: