Tuesday, December 14, 2010

There's still time!

I have been throughly enjoying your calls to 3000toys.com this week, as I don't usually talk to quite so many of you! Keep them coming and bring us your questions. The most commonly asked question has been, " is there still time to get here for Christmas?" If you are within the continental United States, the answer is yes! And if you're not, please do call us and we will discuss possible arrangements with you. Either way, make sure to get your orders in over the next day or two, at the very least to avoid the need for expedited shipping.

If there are any other questions, please let us know!

For those of you that follow this blog on FaceBook and need an immediate response, please don't hesitate to call or leave us a comment on this Blogger site. I personally get the notifications for this blog, but not from FaceBook, so your response will be more immediate. I will still be checking FaceBook over the next few days, so you will definitely not go unnoticed either way. 

Happy and safe shopping to you all!

2 comments:

  1. I live in Ohio if I order something today 12/17 will i get it on before Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, just make sure you get your order in today to give it plenty of time! Feel free to call me at 417-659-8697 with any questions or to place your order. Ask for Mia!

    ReplyDelete