Wednesday, December 17, 2008

New Poll!

I would like to thank those of you who have participated in our polls lately. I've just set up 2 more for you. The first one is very simple. I'm looking for the best ways to reach out to you as the reader, not just regarding products. I know that some of you are big fans of 3000toys, and really do care about the people here. We've made very good connections with some of you, and I want more of that. So, I'll be setting up a few polls just to see who you are. Please help me in this endeavor, and I'll return the favor by making it easier for you to get to know us too.

The second poll is just to see if any of you are currently using Twitter. If you're not familiar, Twitter sends you updates to your mobile device or email when you're friends/family updates their status. It's become very popular in the social networking scene, and I'm curious if anyone here has discovered it or is just plain addicted yet.

Sound good? Great. Now go vote. THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment