Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We're still getting great reviews!

We always enjoy getting your comments in our inboxes here. It keeps us encouraged so we can keep providing great customer service. Here's what Lou from CA had to say about his recent purchase:

"Yes, I received the order in good shape and I am very satisfied with these two products as well as all of the many products that I have ordered from 3000toys. The products are truly superb and your service is the best I’ve ever seen. All items are so carefully packed and I receive them in such excellent condition. I wish other companies would pay such careful attention to detail and to their customers as you do. Thanks very much for taking such good care of us. Because of your excellent products and service, I will always do my business with you. Thanks and have a great day."

No comments:

Post a Comment