Friday, November 5, 2010

Weekend SALE!

The weekend has arrived! And it is a much-needed one. I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow and hanging out with friends and family. And I'm not looking forward to that research paper and cleaning house... but hey, that's life! I was also thinking about going to the mall and shopping for accessories for my new netbook that I got as an early Christmas present. Yep, that's also something I like to do on the weekends: shopping. If you happen to find yourselves surfing the internet or getting that urge to shop , you might want to check out our current SALE!

We are offering 33 items at great sale prices. It's time to start thinking about Christmas!! :) Here are a few of my personal favorites featured in this sale:


Tonkin #090186 - 1/53 Scale - Price = $54.95

Kenworth W900 Dump Truck in Black with trailer hitch - Precision Series






Siku #1441 - Price = $3.60

Mercedes GLK





Norscot #55209 - 1/87 Scale - Price = $16.95

Caterpillar D9T Track-Type Tractor




Click here to see all items featured in our Get the Ball Rolling SALE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment