Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summer, Summer, Summer... and Prizes!

Hey guys, I hope you are enjoying your summer and surviving this heat all right, especially if you're in the South or Midwest.  Just look at that map... wow...

US: Actual High Temps

Anyway, I have a few new things to tell you about, and I'll save the best for last... :) 

So first, I realized the other day that there was no easy way to follow us here on the blog.  I don't even know how you would have gone about doing it, because there was no link or anything to help you out.  But kudos to Diesel for figuring it out anyway!  

To combat the problem, I've installed this cool little "follow us" app on the sidebar of this blog, letting you easily just click and follow - no more jumping through hidden hoops.  Since this feature was not available until now (sorry!!), we only have one follower.  I know there are more of you out there; so all you have to do is sign in with your Google account and click "Join this site."  Thanks!!

Ok, here's the second piece of news I have for you: Summer Photo Contest!!  I just launched it this afternoon on Facebook.  Get over there and click on the "Summer Photo Contest" tab on the sidebar.  And have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment