Friday, July 13, 2012

Who wouldn't want a Yacht?



Tasha recently took a close look at The DCP 32605, a Peterbilt 379 Tractor with Lowboy trailer hauling a Yacht. It's a really neat and unique model. I've only ever seen one other model like it. I think that shows you just how dedicated DCP is to bringing you the best variety of models they can, with excellent detail, at great prices. But don't take my word for it, watch Tasha's video below and see for yourself. DCP has provided this model with everything you need to haul your (unfortunately not life size) yacht to the beach! I'm tempted to buy one so I can say I have a yacht. And who wouldn't want a yacht? 









Want more? Check out our entire selection of great models from Die Cast Promotions
Still not enough? Check out our website3000toys.com



No comments:

Post a Comment